Friday, June 15, 2007

Diabetese Breakthrought

Pavia



Retry house hunting, try the months, by as many as 8 months! And I do not give up,
are no longer a puppy and I turned so many houses, I do not agree with the
but I love other dogs and play with people, not because I additatarmi
still hoping to find a family!
Seeking a person fond of animals and capable of handling a large dog
like me, are a amstaff, I have my booklet and regular vaccinations.
not want to die in retirement! The costs are enormous and can not stay here, I do not want to stay here.
I'm just a house, a person who loves me, someone to love.
Area Lombardy and Piedmont, and also evaluate other areas.
No male dogs nor cats.
Photos of the home link:
http://www.myspace.com/mimanca LaParola
Info and adoption:
Mery
328.0472427 (If no retry or send email)
(Section Oipa Pavia Prov)
http://porgiunazampa.altervist a.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment