Friday, June 22, 2007

What To Write Wedding Card Sister



I'm here to tell the story of Shana ... Shana is a delightful and affectionate pitbull about three years, wandering in the immediate vicinity of my front door ... But some young offenders in the area did not appreciate his presence and does not have caused them any discomfort, they have brought upon the good folks of firecrackers and fireworks, scared to death ...
Not knowing what to do to see her in danger, I
called the police and this in turn has called the ASL to take away her and those kids do not uncivil, but we are still in a society that protects the rascals to the detriment of weaker ... They locked in a kennel where he would have died within a few days. I cheer and I have adopted, making the tattoo and all vaccinations that are required by law. But I had to put in a boarding house for dogs, because unfortunately I have the full house and another dog would have really suffered ... I am writing here to take it as soon as a person like me who loves dogs, no matter what race they belong to, someone that you love and that the fill of pampering as I do ... The cost of retirement for me will not be tolerable for much longer, and I'm already going crazy thinking about how I do not put it back in the street ... If anyone would like to see it, I can write and send photos so you can see that it really sweet ... Respond quickly and very welcome! Stefano 3287592920

0 comments:

Post a Comment